Monday 4 June 2018

Week33

This was the last week before the half term break so it was spent doing the final pending assignments for the rest of the course as well as the finishing touches for the project unit. During this week I was expected to bring my laptop into college so that I could set up the WampServer. WampServer was needed to help make my login system and an active shopping cart. It also helped me to set up other aspects such as parts like item quantity, removal of an item from he cart option, sizing and the amount of characters needed for the name of an item. These parts were not all visual as it is a shopping cart in progress. Because the shopping cart was left towards the end of the project it was a case of some things were working whereas others weren't, in the documentation I have provided screenshots to visually show what the login part and the cart looks like along with how it currently works. Baring in mind if this had been started in March or April there would have been a better result and I would have had extra time to work on my WampServer options to make the cart to a satisfactory working standard. The login system could have been better rather than being accessible from multiple pages but this part I can work on in future, 

No comments:

Post a Comment