Saturday 12 May 2018

Week30

Over this week there wasn't a lot of tasks which I had planned to do, this is because i was focusing on other assignments other units plus doing practical work on my game which takes time to design and manipulate objects. Last week i had a look through what tasks were done and what tasks were yet to do, I had to check this again as I have kind of lost where I'm at over recent weeks. Some of the research parts like about buying buttons and clothes/shoes sizing I have decided to leave until the shopping cart is sorted. Going back to the removals of the backgrounds and resizing images, I would say that overall took between four to five weeks as it was an on and off task balanced between other assignments, plus some backgrounds were busy or coloured rather than just plain white. All the pages are complete with the content, I mentioned about the carousel feature but that is only something I can do if there is time left at the end. Apart from the the things I have just talked about the main focus for Week31 is the shopping cart and being able to add/purchase the items with a correct payment method. After making sure my shopping cart is finished and working I am able to do any last minute website improvements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment